Electrical Safety Inspection
Why Do I Need an Electrical Safety Inspection?
- Maintain Home Safety
- Homeowners Insurance May Require It
- Diagnose and Correct Electrical Problems
- Save Energy and Cut Costs
- Peace of Mind
What To Expect During an Electrical Safety Inspection
During your appointment, one of Dippleâ€™s Licensed Electricians will examine all of your electrical systems, including your electrical panel (breaker box), electric meter, wiring, outlets and switches for damage. Damage may occur due to age, overloaded circuits, moisture intrusion, even unwanted pests. Dippleâ€™s Electrician will complete a checklist providing you with a report of areas that will need immediate attention (potential fire hazards) and areas that should be upgraded to prevent future damage. He will also identify areas where additional circuits (plugs or outlets) should be installed.
Our electrician will also provide you with tips and information that will help you save money on your electric bill. Our primary concern is for the safety of your home and family.
Dippleâ€™s Electrical Safety Inspection Includes:
- Check Condition of Electrical Panel
- Check Condition of Electrical Meter
- Check Switches and Wall Outlets for Damage and Proper Operation
- Check Condition of Wiring for Fraying, Heat or Water Damage
- Check Circuit Loads and Identify Areas Needing More Power Check Arc or Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters
- Check Lighting, Inside and Outside for Proper Wiring and Bulb Wattage Check and Test Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Check for Proper Grounding
- Check All Major Appliances for Proper Wiring and Circuit Load
- Check Outdoor Circuits for Proper Grounding and Shielding
- Dippleâ€™s comprehensive Electrical Safety Inspection should be done once a year to maintain the safety of your home. Call us today to use the coupon and save money on your annual electrical safety inspection.